Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just The Girl




Oh yes - we're off and running. The school week is in full swing - and ugh - we're all exhausted already. I grabbed this shot in our horribly lit kitchen - before she truly got ready for school. And all the while I had this song (now playing on this blog) running through my head - and it reminds me of her for so many reasons. First of all, snippets of it are in her cheer music - gotta love that! But too - it's the words - and how much they make me think of her...♥

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am totally borrowing this idea from you! It is so freaking cute. Love the song too.

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

Thank you, Kristi!

bloggerme said...

Aw, that's so cute!!!!!