Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cheer Weekend

We had a totally full cheer weekend. Who could ask for more? LOL :) You know - my girl is getting so big and she can do so much now. She is my youngest - so I have been feeling melancholy about her growing up. Today, however, I got a little boost. As we were leaving the competition, we passed two older cheerleaders - and I heard one say to the other "Oh my gosh! Look how little she is!! Too cute." It was just a quick comment and they were on their way - but it went a long way towards warming my heart♥ She'll still be my little girl - even when she's 35.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! They are brave. I hate the thought of them growing up. Makes me sad.

Let the light of your face shine upon us said...

Way to go "cheer girl"!

Our girls are getting so big....boo hoo!!!