Thursday, January 28, 2010

1-28-10

So, I am posting my 365 on Facebook too - and sometimes I don't get around to posting it here too. I am trying - but real life just seems to get in the way.

If you are also doing a 365 project - how are you doing with it? I am thinking that it will be so much easier once it is Spring/Summer. By the time I am home at night - it's dark. That means I am forced to do my 365 mostly in my house - and that is sure getting old.

This one is of my dining room light! LOL :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tiffany lamps!

Kristi said...

It is so hard to keep up. I agree that it will be easier in the spring/summer when it is lighter out. Sometimes I feel like giving up on it, but I'm forcing myself to continue.

Tonkamom365 said...

Same here. I'm getting tired of trying to be creative indoors! LOL!
Your light is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted some tiffany style lamps. Those are beautiful. :)