Sunday, January 24, 2010

GLEE :)

Yes, it is probably sinful how excited I get at the release of the new Spring/Summer catalogs!! It may be months away - but I love summer. The colors, the warm air, the scent of barbeque, the boardwalk at night, the beach - gosh I could on and on.

These catalogs arrived today - can you imagine the glee at getting 3 in one day!?
My daughter loves to sit down with these and circle everything she loves with a pen. Looks like she has her eyes on the front cover of Garnet Hill this time.

Right now it's a whisper...but I swear I here something calling softly outside..."one day I'll be back...and I'll bring with me sweet breezes and warm memories. Just you wait."


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Those covers just scream summer. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I got that Mini Boden one and was tempted, very tempted to pick up a few things for Miss L.