Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TEN TODAY.....Where did the time go?


Dear K, Happy, Happy Birthday. I don't know where the years have gone. I miss that little tiny curly-haired toddler of long ago so very much. But I also cherish the amazing, talented, intelligent child you have become.
I pray that you will continue to use your gifts to challenge this world - to change it - to make it a better place. Know that I could not possibly love you more, little curly-haired boy.

"So tell me how to stop the years from racing...is there a secret someone knows?

I'll never catch all the memories I'm chasing...I'll never be ready to let go."

-Richard Marx from "Angel's Lullaby"

4 comments:

Beth said...

Isn't he handsome! That's a great photo Karen and you are going to have your hands full with girls calling your curly-haired boy ALL too soon!

Let the light of your face shine upon us said...

Karen, What a great photo of your little (not so little) guy! Love the long locks!

Mari said...

They grow up too fast! Boy he sure is handsome!! GREAT job Karen!!

Christa said...

This got me choked up, Karen! I know I am pg and hormonal, but still...

Happy Birthday, K!