Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank Goodness - The HILLS is back!!!!



Finally!!! It's been a long summer of waiting - but YAY - the Hills is back on MTV! Yes, I am a huge fan of this show about high drama in Hollywood. It's my secret (well, not anymore) vice. :) I was hooked a while back after watching a season 2 marathon one winter Saturday!

Over the summer, I actually made my husband sit down with me and watch seasons 1 -3. Now he is hooked too!

Okay - it's mindless staged drivel - to be sure - but who wouldn't want to have LC or Whitney's life style!?

So - here we go with season 4! And if you too are a fan - you have to ask yourself - are you in Camp Audrina or Camp Lo? Wow - talk about pondering an important question....!!! :)

And- how about Heidi and Spencer? I can't believe she didn't lose her job at Bolthouse after not showing up that day in Vegas! I swear that girl has some very good luck - or maybe it's her looks - or the fact that the show brings tons of publicity to Bolthouse!!! Ya think?? LOL.

But the true question is - with as famous as these girls have become - does LC really and truly have time to work at People's Revolution?? Does Adurina really work at Epic? Is Hedi really working at Bolthouse?? I do think Whitney is really striving for a career in fashion - but the others - well - I think the scenes become more staged with every season.

But that's okay - I still love the fashion and the fun.

Welcome back to The Hills!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's cool Karen. Lauren and I love Dancing with the Stars! We can sit and watch that together!!!!